Sunday, November 13, 2011

Four WIPs

These are four projects currently in the works. The first one has been in progress for a while and I just can't go any further with it at this time. Sometimes my energy for a particular piece suddenly vanishes and I will have to come back to it later. It is an acrylic and that might have something to do with the creative block.






 It's designed to be hung in a local bakery. It wouldn't take much to finish it, but I just can't get the push it would take to work on this. Acrylic on board.













This is the one I am actively working on at the moment. The title is "In the Shadow of the Diva", a picture I took of a dahlia in my sister's garden. Colored Pencil on Canson Mi-Teintes.






This is another piece in my "dream series". The working title, which might change, is "Mystic". It is Ink and Colored Pencil on Bristol Vellum.




Yes, I am still working on this also. Another one on the back burner for a while until the Muse hits me again.

Post a Comment