Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snow in Louisiana and more...

Yes, we had snow in Louisiana. It's still a fairly rare event here so we do take pictures of it :)

I didn't realize how long it had been since I added anything to my blog. I have been working on "My Secret Place" mostly to get it done, pictures coming later! I also started another non-representational drawing and I am working on some photos trying to come up with the composition I want for another realistic drawing. 

Also, this year I was elected president of our local art organization, the Creative Art Connection. Plus I am a charter member of the newest District Chapter of the Colored Pencil Society of America, District Chapter 222 in Texarkana, TX. That's what I have been doing with my life. Oh, and not to forget I have two new grand babies, a little boy born in December and a little girl born in January.
Post a Comment