Sunday, March 14, 2010

Linda Hardy Workshop

Over the weekend I participated in a workshop taught by colored pencil artist Linda Hardy. The workshop was a lot of fun and Linda is a great teacher. She brought in a few of her paintings which I had seen before on her website, but seeing them in person was an amazing experience. Her art is even more amazing close up, and meeting the artist was so special to me. Linda is such a down to earth person and it was really a pleasure to meet her.

I have admired Linda's work for a long time, so this was a great opportunity for me. What you see on the left is the result of a couple of very focused days of work, but it is not finished. The background needs more work and then the drawing overall needs some finishing touches.

I have learned a lot in the last two days, I have also made some new friends and got to share time with old ones. What can be better than that!
Post a Comment